In aid of the Hallé Concerts Society and with huge thanks to Beaverbrooks and The Lowry for their generous donations, we have some wonderful prizes to be won in this year's charity raffle. The winners will be picked on Tuesday 9 January 2024.
2nd Prize: 4 tickets to a show of your choice at The Lowry theatre during 2024 (includes access to the Quay Club VIP bar and complimentary programmes).
3rd Prize: 2 top-price season tickets for Hallé Pops Series 2024/25, (includes VIP access to the Corporate Bar and complimentary programmes)
Tickets £1 and will be sold at the following concerts:
- Wednesday 29 November 2023, 2:15pm – Rachmaninov’s Symphonic Dances
- Thursday 30 November, 7:30pm – Rachmaninov’s Symphonic Dances
- Sunday 3 December, 4pm – Rachmaninov’s Symphonic Dances
- Sunday 3 December, 12pm – Hallé Christmas Family Concert
- Saturday 9 December, 6pm – Handel’s Messiah
- Friday 15 December, 7:30pm – Hallé Christmas Cracker
- Saturday 16 December, 3pm – Hallé Carols Concerts
- Sunday 17 December, 3pm – Hallé Carols Concerts
- Sunday 17 December, 7.30pm – Hallé Carols Concerts
- Friday 22 December, 4pm – The Snowman
- Saturday 23 December, 11am – The Snowman
- Saturday 23 December, 1.30pm – The Snowman
- Friday 29 December, 7:30pm – A Night at the Oscars
- Saturday 30 December, 7:30pm – Best of the 90s
- Saturday 6 January 2024, 3:00pm – Viennese New Year
Prize winners will be contacted following the draw on 9 January 2024.
Terms and Conditions
- Hallé Christmas and New Year Charity Raffle is promoted by Hallé Concerts Society (Charity No. 223882; Companies House No. 62753, the ‘Promoter’) registered in England and whose registered office is; The Bridgewater Hall, Lower Mosley Street, Manchester M1 5HA. The Promoter is licensed to operate a lottery by Manchester City Council under the Lotteries Act 1976 (Lottery Registration Number: 108534). The Responsible Person is Caragh Rooney, who can be contacted at the above address.
- Hallé Christmas and New Year Charity Raffles are open to concert attendees of age 18 and over, in person only. By purchasing a raffle ticket, each entrant:
- confirms that are eligible to claim any prize that they may win, and
- is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions
- No tickets can be sold by or to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 they will be disqualified from the raffle and will forfeit their prize and the purchase price will be returned.
- The cost of each entry is £1. You may purchase more than one entry and there is no upper limit.
- You accept that we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your raffle entries.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit for any reason including as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Hallé Christmas and New Year Charity Raffle draw will take place on 9 January 2024. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the date of the draw. Please keep the ticket number as record of proof of purchase. The Promoter reserves the right to use winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be used in summary e.g. Ms Lee from Sheffield.
- Any prize that is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to contact the winner will be disposed of at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If the prize is unavailable we reserve the right to substitute for a prize of a similar nature and at least equal value. We will make every reasonable effort to contact winners for a period of two weeks after the draw date.
- The Promoter will use your information to enable you to take part in the Hallé Christmas and New Year Charity Raffle. For more information about how the Hallé Concerts Society use personal data see https://halle.co.uk/privacy-and-cookies-policy/